Saturday, July 24, 2010

Bunnies are quiet animals with tempers



_maybe i would've been something you'd be good at
maybe you would've been something i'd be good at_


This is my own corner.

The Fine Arts section.

Opposite me are books about Watercolour and I’m currently leaning on the sharp edges of ‘Arabesques: Decorative Art In Morocco’.

But it’s a sort of pain that I appreciate. This pain tells me I’m aware of my surroundings.

And I am indeed.

It feels too good to be in a massive bookstore teeming with people and yet, have a corner with sufficient lighting to write a blog entry at- all to myself.

It’s almost romantic.

I’m in a bookstore. A bookstore.

Where secrets and wonderlands can only be found in words.

Words make us cry, make us laugh, let us understand ideas and perceptions… Here, words are sacred.

After two whole hours of being a firecracker, sitting in the most heartwarming silence is what I really need.

Just to listen.
Just simply having time for myself.
Just being in the presence of mankind’s genius ideas and even riding on modern globalization's intangibility – everything can be found here.

And guess what?

I’m not even on the verge of getting chased out:)

I’m thankful for having Quan, Bacon, Jon and Junhao.
We’re not the most connected band now but we are striving to be.
Have you heard? We are the SEX – ahem!!!
I mean we are "What Bunnies Do":)

xx

Heart (2)
Darling I’m not the type who plays with jealous fires
Nor the type who needs your attention all day long
I just want to be here, in the centre of your inky black heart
Singing your same strange song

Darling I’m no Joan of Arc
Who saves you from getting bruised
But I could be your favourite tourniquet
The one you can trust when you come loose

I can’t do anything big
Although that’s what I’ve always hoped to achieve
But I know I could eradicate your kind of poverty
The kind that’s got your heart on its knees

July 24, 2010
5:58 PM
Kinokuniya



No comments:

Post a Comment