Thursday, July 1, 2010

{ And love is not a victory march
It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah }


If God knows the longings that we humans have, then I'm sure He knows why my heart yearns for something more in this season of my life.
It's just the way I'm made.
I agree that all humans were made to be sexual beings and most importantly, made to have relationships.
And Kelly said a very important statement last night: No humans can go through their life without love.
Whether its Agape, Eros, Philia or Storge: all of us must have had a longing for all four before dying.


I guess now I'm focusing on Eros, which I am wrong to do so because there is a timing for everything, and it will all be "made beautiful in His time".
Once again I'm rushing through loads of stuff, stuff that I want but may not need.
And if I do get what I want, I'll probably regret it.
Prevention is better than the cure:)


"He's probably been there all along, but maybe it's not the right time. You just have to continue living your life."
Kelly and Bridget both do not want me to get my heart broken and I gotta say, I'm really blessed to have friends in SP to catch me when I let go of myself. 
Friends who understand why I turn to other things because I wanna fill up that hole in my heart and friends who definitely show me that... God is the only one who can.


Miss Wee wants us to write a personal decalogue and one of my 10 personal truths is inspired by this verse:
{ Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her (the church) to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless. }
- Ephesians 5:26+27
And that particular moral 'commandment' goes like this: 
I'll know that I've scored the best man on Earth when I lose my first kiss at the marriage altar.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment