Thursday, May 6, 2010

L.O.V.E's just another word I'll never learn to pronounce (NOT)




Time to put my yellow butterfly lights up.
They have been curled up around the Tiffany lamp for too long.
I wish they were real, with tiny lighted up bulbs for butts.
Fireflies but with even more beautiful wings with red sequins and blue beads stuck on them:)




Yknow, there's always a part of you that you leave with someone.
And when you meet that someone, you feel alive again.
That someone is like a pocket to me.
I put the most important trinkets in it.
When I come back to the pocket, I push my hand in and take those darlings out and I fall in love with them all over again.
But still, it doesn't mean I'm only 'using' the pocket- I love it. I genuinely love it.
I appreciate that pocket for being there, for letting me feel this way.
At the same time, I want to 'give back' to the pocket.
I sew on a sparkly heart or a pretty piece of patchwork on it:)
Like a carrot or Peter Rabbit or something.





That's how important all my friends are to me.
You guys keep this part of me with you and when you guys are with me, I feel so comfortable and appreciated and loved.
Loved. That's the word:)
And these trinkets aren't only mine, some of them have your initials carved on them too.
Like a ring or a bracelet with a charm that has your name on it.
That special part of you that you keep in the pocket you share with me.



My point is: I feel shared among people.
I am under an influence and every single one of you has made me to be who I am over the years/months/weeks.
If someone were to tear away these pockets from me, he'd be tearing away a part of me too.
We are all connected.
You guys make me feel whole.
I love all of you friendsssss (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment