Saturday, January 23, 2010

B-b-b-ut I'm 16: so I GET TO BE SIXTEEN :)




 
HAPPY BELATED (BUT I WISHED YOU YESTERDAY) BIRTHDAY
CARA CHIANGZXZX!
(She's the one showing off her pearly whites with rainbow earrings in the middle)

Today we went fishing at Laurel Wood Avenue!
You know that huge drain at the back?? :)
YEAH! I caught one tiny fishie and added him/her to Claire's pail!
It was pretty cool, I love my churchies<3
So we sat in the wind listening to music/laughing/eating potato+green apple+celery salad/watching John learn how to cycle/acknowledging the fact that Ryan sucks at Bluff/looking at dogs/talking about Glee etc.
So anyway.
I know alot of people read my blog and stuff.
But omg can you guys tell me who you are.
Like you know so much about my life when I talk to you and I go like "woah how'd you know that".
Should I put up a tagboard so I know who visits??
Oh guess what.
My neighbour can hear me sing.
HE.CAN.HEAR.ME.SING. and I never knew that all these years!!!
I'm a pretty cool neighbour you know.
I sing, I laugh, I cry, I have cool friends who dance around in my room with me- I'm the best neighbour anyone could ever ask for!
No but actually I think I disturb him alot when he studies because when I'm excited I shout alot. So.
okay.

GUYS YOU KNOW WHAT
Life's been kinda funky
Like I'm sixteen and I do crazy things and cry about crazy things
But I get to be sixteen only once
So I don't mind getting sad over nutzo stuff
But I'm way better today
And omg the person who read my blog (i think you kinda did) - IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU
SO DON'T ASSUME
SO THAT'S WHY I DELETED THE POST, NOT BCOS I'M EMBARRASSED ABOUT IT OKAY
*whew* :)

I have to order loads of Macs for 830 Sunday School class tomorrow morning!!!!!!
I gotta wake up early!!!!!!
MOVIE TOMORROW NIGHT WITH CARRINA

(L)
and if you think i can't live without you
um
you're like..
wrong.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment