Wednesday, December 30, 2009



SO.
..
...
.
I OBVIOUSLY HAVE LOADS OF PRETTY STUFF ON MY TABLE :)
AND A REALLY PRETTY HARAJUKU (LOVE) PERFUME DOLL :)
AND I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE CHRISTMAS CARDS I MADE FOR YA'LL!!! :)

QUESTION: WHY AM I TYPING IN CAPS?!

I made a pretty F.A.I.L. video yesterday but thanks everyone for your support!
Van says I should get a video cam. Like a real good one. 
I guess I was too lazy to set up my Sony t700 (sexaayy hot pink thang); I used my webcam.
So after learning Katy Perry's Thinking of You, I'm onto Tegan and Sara's The Con.
This I need help with.
Guess what. Hayley William loves T+S too. 
We're getting Paramore tickets on the 4th of January! Y.E.S.W.E.A.R.E.


{So about the year/these few days & stuff in between}


Psst: Christmas Eve Dinner + Christmas Dinner @ Portobelle was F.U.N. !! :D



So about the year.

This year, I was in the desert. 
I got lost but each time, God somehow found me and pulled me way closer to Him.
Then later I got caught up in the world again, then He found me again.
A tiring cycle, it was. Lost my identity, couldn't care less, just said yes to temptations without hesitating.
So call me a hypocrite, call me a fako- I get why you're calling me that.
Because I'm vulgar and I unleash my wrath at the wrong times and I do stupid stuff.

But honestly.. who doesn't? It's just that I express it way more often.

Guess this year was rebellion at my flesh's peak...
And honestly, I'm drained from it all.
I fell then I got back up again. But I fell again and left my altar in ruins because I was afraid and sick of accepting the new trials He was going to put me through.

But after camp: "Perfect love drives out all fear."

So these few days I've gotten back on track with God, and I've seen the way the enemy has tried to pull me away with temptation and the things of the world.
I gave in to that. But this time, I'm going to try again.
I've committed myself to serving in the worship ministry and I believe that having that discipline and focus is required:)
I thank God so much for the worship ministry at church, somewhere I can serve in and at the same time, to keep my walk in view.
I took home a relevation of Him from LoveUnited, on the 27th of this month.
"There is no standard or mark that you are expected to perform up to."
That struck me in my heart that day.
Made me realise how much He loves me, no more and no less.
Made me understand that our God is not a God who condemns even if we fail.
And we always have room for improvement:)
 "A human being is never what he is but the self he seeks." - Octavio Paz

2009 was also filled with a lot of quarrelling and the opening of my eyes to things I never saw before, things that scared me and shocked me.
And I'll never forget the lessons God taught me through people, especially through my friends and Laoshi:)
So I've grown. Just a teeny bit.
To hold back my emotions and to let God guide me before I let my thoughts run wild.
I'm still training to have self-control.
Realised that sometimes I could be way better off than letting drama wreck it all.
It's not that I'm not proud of who I am, or that I've entirely gotten rid of the rebel who wears her heart on her sleeves.
But I've learnt that through rebellion, I get what I want but forsake other people's feelings.
And that hurts me in return.
I used to say "you don't understand me." But is that true?
What if I'm the ONE who doesn't understand the other party.
Uh-oh.
So yeah you get my point :O)


On a lighter note,
WE'RE CELEBRATING LAWRENCE SUN'S BIRTHDAY TOMORROW AT SENTOSA COVE!

love ya lawrencia 
 + 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIAYUN !!!

x
Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment