Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Satellite Heart - Anya Marina

Goal: Get New Moon's soundtrack.
Not that I'm in love with the series, but the fact that 2009's greatest indie artists are featured in the movie!
So I just have to get the album.

I realised I love forests alot.
It just captures the entire feeling of being lost.
And somehow a certain type of fear that you feel.
You just whip your head around in any direction because you feel that there's something coming right at you.
But there's really nothing.
It's another bittersweet feeling, like being in winter.
Can't get enough of it.

I'm giving up on boys.
Doesn't mean I'm into girls now. (nuuuu)
It's just not the season for me!
But feeling inferior to couples on the street will send pangs of pain that might cause me to lust after something that was never intended for me to have.
Still, I have the Majority who loves me.
God, I haven't forgotten about You.

“And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. (3)Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; (4)perseverance, character; and character, hope. (5)And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.” – Romans 5:1-5 (NIV)

So this is what it feels like to be human.
To be broken down by circumstances.
But then the feeling of being human is supported by Hope.
And with hope you learn to accept.
You learn to look at the past without trembling.
You learn to accept the fact that you're better off this way.
You learn to withstand the desert's heat and knowing later that you're way stronger before.
Refiner's Fire.

Ryan brought back maple leaves from Japan for me.
I like to think of the fact that his eye caught some and he plucked them off a tree or bent down to pick 'em up.
That's so artistic.
I feel weird thinking about stuff like that.

I can never get over the way I call you 'habiby'.
Or the way that it echoes in my mind.
It's so sweet and gentle and it hurts me sometimes.
He bought me Party Animal / Large Girly Tee.
It's amazing.
And thank you that you're letting me go.
You make me so happy Zakaria :) So, so happy.

I feel so destroyed by you.

No comments:

Post a Comment