Thursday, November 12, 2009

Stracciatella



Dear Angel, this is how I remember you and your nutty inside jokes that are designed for my entertainment.

ANGELLLLL.    I miss youuuuu,you'redamnnn Cute says:
 Knobby
We burn Like Stars across the Firmament says:
 HAHAHAHAHAHAH
 HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
 

So last night I dreamt that I was sitting at my desk in my room.
I was feeling so, so relaxed and suddenly.
Yes, SUDDENLY: I realised that my O Level Art preparation sketches weren't done and the exam was tomorrow!
Oh my goodness and it was around 1 in the morning!!!
I was like FREAKING OUT and swearing in my dream.
Until my alarm woke me up and my eyelids flew open.
I felt like I had a cardiac arrest!
This dream tells me that I'm really worried for Art:(
Me no likey.

Pa and I watched Grey's Anatomy together on Star World this morning.
And he kept imitating what they said.
He also kept saying "Hey got alot of Chinese acting in this show ah" when there were only two.
And he said that Miranda Bailey looks like a relative of ours and her body looks like mine.
*Selective hearing comes into play*
Then he looked at the list of things that I wanted to do for the holidays.
So he laughed at the part "CONSIDER A VACATION" and I said "fat hope right" and he was grinning and saying "wishful thinking". (BUT HE'S STILL GONNA TAKE ME PLACES SO I KINDA WIN TOO)
I love Ellen Pompeo who plays Meredith Grey in Grey's Anatomy<3
She's so, so pretty. And she just gave birth to a baby this year on the 15th day of September!
She's half Irish and half Italian:) And her birthday was just 2 days back, on the 10th of November.
I want to go to Ireland. I'll make Ron bring me one day when I'm older like during the poly's 7 week break.
And Lea can take me places:)
Ron rocks. He makes me scared when he tells me to study and he tells me to never give up on my dreams.
And if I want to talk to him about stuff, I can. Like even about stuff that hurts me the most.
Ron rocks. And he's my brother. From another mother, yes, but point is, he's my brother.

So I'm gonna get a job at Boenga at Dempsey through my mom.
Harijanto is amazing. I love him.
I mean, who thought you could do so much with flowers?:)
Hell yeah, he's one of Singapore's most recognised floral artist who taught me floral art the previous year.
I don't care if I didn't win, he still taught me and that's how much I respect him:)
So I gotta get through an interview first.
And I don't mind following him around and getting errands done for him.
Like my mom says "if he wants you to follow him, that's your gain, not his loss."

Paranormal Activity tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment