Monday, November 9, 2009

F = Friend = *orgotten

Sometimes people forget.But more importantly and sadly, the people you consider as best friends.
They're kept so close to your heart that when they forget about you, your heart gets the first "boom boom pow" and yeah, you're left to deal with it.
So over the weeks, they don't call, they don't say hello, they don't ask you to do stuff with them.
Even if it's stuff you don't like.. They don't ask at all.
My mother scoffed at the thought of my auntie getting angry if she didn't make a phone call to ask if she wanted to go to Cameron Highlands.
I guess I know how my aunt feels now.
And that's why the phone call my mother made to her was important to her.
Because it meant that she was remembered.

From here, we can also deduce that Kel is someone important to me SO YOU BETTER BE NICE.
And at least let me stand by the door of the entrance to your birthday party next year hahahaaaa.
Thou shall announce something.
I made my prom dress.
Oh yes I did.
Say hello to a spanking new  
Red Dutchess satin 1950s halter-neck dress!

The music's gonna be fab.
We PROMISE it's gonna be fuckin' fab!
And we've got supporters too, so WHO CARES IF THE BAND PLAYS BETTER MUSIC, THEY DON'T HAVE THE COOLEST FRIENDS LIKE WE DO:)
hint: clap even if our music sucks
hinthint: it's 21 days to my birthday
hinthinthint: do what you gotta do. eg. wrap presents/ rush birthday cards
hahahaha i love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment