Friday, September 25, 2009

- -- - -- - - ---- no response

i've never cried over a friend like this
it's just
freaking hard to live with the fact
that you probably don't need me anymore
when i need you
when i need you so bad
cos you know what to say to me
you're just so worthwhile
i didn't forget the time you ran up and down the esplanade looking for me
i didn't forget
at all.
cos that's how much you love me,
don't you?
don't you?
Best Friend?
you who is really the best and just way, way irreplaceable..
don't you..
and as i type
tears are falling
onto my shirt
into my bra
i'm in pain
this is pain.

I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you
Now I can't stop

I want you to know that if it doesn't matter
Where we take this road
Someone's gotta go
And I want you to know
You couldn't have loved me better
But I want you to move on
So I'm already gone


I love you enough to let you go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment