Saturday, September 19, 2009

Miss Superficial is out and about, beware the Fakers/traitors, baby








Thou shall make it very clear.
I WANT A WHOLE COLLECTION OF WAR MOVIES ON DVD FOR MY BIRTHDAAAAYYY!

Also,
MELBOURNE SOUNDWAVE TIX ARE SOLD OUT
So that kinda leaves me with Sydney or Brisbane. *wails*  

Today is Sat-er-day.
I am back on my diet plan now after thinking it through with my mum's encouragement :)
I realised my mum knows me really well and its just bouts of miscommunication and my silly angst that tears us apart.
Prelims are over I repeat OHHHHH-VURRRR
I can't really remember this week's musings but I know I've been blessed (seriously) to personally mark the long-awaited end of the exams with good friends.
I can only remember a type of hurt.
It could be amplified with Paramore's new song, Ignorance, from their brand new album "brand new eyes".
It's a kind of betrayal, a kind of slap-in-the-face motive that leaves you feeling throbbing pangs of pain.
It (effing) hurts, ohyesitdoes.
People have told me that I shouldn't stoop to being that type of friend and I shall not, even if I really feel like hitting you and for telling you that one of the reasons why I'm dead is because of what you did to me.
But then again, think about what life has for you, Liling and think about how dying for a broken friendship is worthless - just like slaying demons, you're trying to slay a feeling when you can't even slay your ownself.
*sigh*

Met a new friend last night!
Angel and I were out at Island Creamery and there came along Eric!
So we took a walk along Cluny Road,  pacing along very freaky vines and dark trees to see some house with a fountain.
Ooooo but the walk was worth it!!!
That mansion is GORGEOUS. It looks like a palace, I can't believe I haven't been into that place before.
The gates are MAGNIFICENT, entirely parallel to the European palaces you see in Paris or Buckingham Palace, even.
And the fountain was just so beautifully lit up! It was radiating so much glow that I wanted to faint and see if the residents of the place would pick me up and let me in.
Thennn we took a hike (haha) through the Singapore Botanic Gardens.
That's right, it's exclusive and only for creatures of the night like us because I named it "S B G" and said it in a Gossip Girl tone *wink
Eric was like "no fear no fear" (but he was secretly afraid HAHA) and I realised that Angel was quite funny because we were all very jumpy and Angel kept quiet most of the way because we were both scaredddd
"Eh Angel you saw that? That black thing running across anot?"
And she'd hit you and scream "SHUDDUP LA!!!"
Mmm it's a tad dark inside the ES BEE GEE and the narrow pathways were whoooooo *shivers!*
But it wasn't as scary as the last time that Angel and I went there alone because Eric came along, eh?:)
Funny.
Oh and Eric's a really good conversationist and he's bubbly, yeah, reallly bubbly. Yknow, like a bubble? :P

SO TODAY.
HMM.
I'M READY TO ROCK AND ROLL.
Then I gotta finish up my O Level Art prep work tomorrow.
Imma go nuts on white paper mannnn.

AND LIFE IS OKAY
BECAUSE
I KNOW THAT ANGEL, CHAR, NICOLE AND NIDA

STILL LOVE ME TO THE MAX:)
i love ya'll, best friends

Faker / Traitor
You pick :)
lovelove!

No comments:

Post a Comment