Thursday, June 10, 2010

If you're Gaga, go Gaga yourself. Let the world go.

Lady Gaga's Alejandro Video

Katy Perry tweeted:"Using blasphemy as entertainment is as cheap as a comedian telling a fart joke," Perry tweeted Tuesday.


An article defined Katy Perry as "the singer of 'I Kissed A Girl'".
I agree with this wholeheartedly, this defense has got me raising my hands up: every aspect of sin lies on a single platform; what is graver than the entire essence of sin itself?


But to be a Blasphemer is what I will cry over, is what I will worry about.
Mark 3:29 - But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of an eternal sin.


I watched a documented survey done by MTV and people have voiced their views: they say the video is entirely what Lady Gaga would do and that they are not against it.


Has Lady Gaga Gone Too Far With Her 'Alejandro' Video?



Are.you.kidding.me.
Who gives a shit about her style? I am enraged and I feel that justice has not been done to the Church of this generation.
Why doesn't the world voice their opinions about the inverted cross that the 'nun' swallows?
If MTV is not capable of handling such strong statements against or in defense of 'Alejandro', then I'd rather they didn't put that clip up the net: because it shows an America that sits back and remains neutral about the MEDIA- the media that has the ability to influence the entire world, to 'Hollywood Infect' our minds.
So seriously, I think MTV kinda made the wrong choice by putting this one up.
Redundant to the max.


I commented this on Lady Gaga's Alejandro video on Youtube.



I think this video is about giving into her flesh, and it really is contradictory when she is portrayed as 'undergoing a struggle', especially when she is committing herself to the inverted cross. In the devil's world, self-control does not exist. But selling the idea of hedonism does.


Dearest Lady Gaga, I hope you read the book of Revelation. Good wins over evil, any day. And when you finally see the Devil, I hope you know he's shorter than you: than all of us actually, in many ways.


No comments:

Post a Comment