Friday, February 12, 2010

I AM O.K.



Deano

Some more surf comes over my face and I look over to the left and I see this sea lion, just sitting three metres away from me, just staring at me like I'm a fuckwit.
I stare back at the sea lion and the two of us stay like that for ages, checking each other out. Man and animal. Not knowing why the fuck we're even alive. Just running on instinct and trying to squeeze as much fun into a shit life as we can.

Nige

And I wish there could be a way I didn't have to go back to the world, cos the world is a mean place. And I think I'd be better off away from it all, somewhere far away from here, just me and myself ... and maybe Gav can come over for the occasional spot, and Monica for some sex, but other than that ... I just wanna be alone.

Nige

Anyway, so I thought Monica might like it if I have empathised with her as a woman. These are all ideas Gav taught me- he's quite into treating women like they're human beings, and the more I think about it, the more I think, yeah, he's right. 
Like, if I see a pretty girl all I'm thinkin about is what her breasts might look like, and, you know, rooting potential - I'm not thinking about her feelings and that.
And I'm thinkin maybe it's time to grow up and start thinking about Monica's feelings. Like, start each day with a nice thought, like, ' I wonder if Monica has had enough sleep,' - stuff like that, and just become an all-round nicer person.
Like, what's wrong with being nice? Deano thinks there's something wrong with being nice - like it's a weakness or something. But Deano, as the Maoris would say, 'to hamuti,' which means, 'You're full of shit.'

I like the second paragraph the most.
It just reminds me of stuff.
It's 2 days to Valentine's Day but I don't believe in it.
Got crazy when my crush wished me when I was 12.
I remember I was jumping like nuts on the street until my feet hurt so bad and all the people in their cars were laughing.
I just think that Love can be celebrated anytime.
After all, it is my birthday everyday:)
You know what.
I wanna sit by the edge of a cliff, listen to the roar of the ocean and watch the white water spray in all directions.
Someone go to Australia with me.
And we'll go paragliding / swimming / sandboarding / EVERYTHING and we'll sleep in the same bed and talk till we fall asleep and then wake up to blueberry pancakes with golden maple syrup and watch a million sunrises together and get down to the beach and do crazy stuff or pick up sea shells.
I live in the wrong country.
BEACH + SUN + SAND + WIND + WATER OMG WATERRRRRR
:(

ANGEL says:
 no poRk no lard
 whats lard ah?
Ling - - -- - (L) says:
 i dont know
 i dont know what is ghee either
 but both sound disgusting
ANGEL says:
 alright la
 normal
 (;
 NI YOU MAO BING
 you hve hair disease
 hahaha
Ling - - -- - (L) says:
  HAHA
 HAHA
 HAHAHA HAIR DISEASE what the SHITTT

2 comments:

  1. OMG LING. HAHAH TYHAT CRACKED ME UP HAHAHA IM DYING HAHGAHAHHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHA SIAO RIGHT! angel la! crazy woman hahahaa

    ReplyDelete