Saturday, August 29, 2009

'Could I trade my old shoes for new feet?'




KELVIN says:
you know i hate you
The morning is Cold but we Like it says:
im wearing something nice!
The morning is Cold but we Like it says:
what la
KELVIN says:
I ATE HALF A PACKET OF CARAMEL CORN TODAY
KELVIN says:
OMG LA YOU
The morning is Cold but we Like it says:
HAHAHAHAHAH HALF ONLY?! YOU'RE RETARDED! I GOBBLE THE ENTIRE PACKET! MY PAPA SAYS IT TASTES LIKE KEROPOK
The morning is Cold but we Like it says:
KEROPOK can NEVER compare to CARAMEL CORN
The morning is Cold but we Like it says:
you my caramel corn babe man kelsie wang 


I thank God for days like this.
Days when you have time for everybody, time for yourself and time to grin at the computer screen.
New shoes and new clothes tops it all off.
Being with a best friend even if we were drained of all our energy at the end of the day.
Seeing how God made a way because He knew I didn't want to give in to temptation.
Being home with Zakaria laughing at how I made my feet with new shoes on them talk to each other.
(I told him that if I were with him, his big toe could kiss my baby toe - mushy MUCH but I'm good at it!)
Eating caramel corn and receiving good comments and feedback about my influence on Kelsie (as of above).
The feeling of attending church tomorrow with a heart overflowing with praise for His good works, even through the bad and tough times.
The feeling of being able to breathe the same air as my Mummy and Papa are inhaling this very second.
Knowing I am a daughter of the Most High God.
Jesus, You make every second of my life - every trial, every suffering, every joyous moment - worth living.
I just hate going to Orchard Road in my school uniform.
I've started on my oil painting.
I figured that if I were to post it up, I might be instilled with a stronger sense of urgency to finish it!
I get lost in oil painting, I really do.
I've this O.C.D (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) of blending the paint in well and this takes about 15 minutes for one tiny part of the painting.
I'm so uncertain about my future; so Lord I need You to lead me, to guide my steps, to run this race passionately for You either through writing or Fine Art.
Monday is Be Yourself Day. I'm going to miss Mdm Teoh dearly. She's leaving us and never coming back):
Today was her last lesson with us and I realised she's really lovable. And comfy to hug!
I wonder if Nicole Tee put up the pictures on Facebook yet?:)


I love Tegan and Sara's old, old song "My Number".
Listen to it on Youtube.
They're the epitome of true blue Indie.
Oh. And Blue's my favourite colour.
I've been denying that fact for the entire time I've been alive since the start of the year.
I'm over the sun.
Peace and uncertainty never felt this good together.

No comments:

Post a Comment