Monday, August 9, 2010

dreamdreamdream

A Couple Of Strokes

I got butterflies in my tummy when I saw this

"I may feel like a fool, but I'm the only one dancing with you"

wotcha lookin' at!

X-Ray

this lady must be screwed to be taking so much med

Feels like they're gonna burst in my face

Spirit of Freedom

David Gerstein is an Israeli artist.
Yknow that sculpture at the intersection of Raffles Quay, Collyer Quay and Marina Boulevard? That was done by him:)
Last but not least, my fave piece by David Gerstein:

Burning Lips

kiss this car (L)
it's plain sex cruising down your street
MercedesBenz SLK
It has been a day since I got back from Penang and it's Singapore's National Day today.
My mom woke me up at 11 this morning and we went for lunch at Cycle&Carriage.
These were the art pieces that were hung up all around the place.
 - -

I attended my cousin's wedding in Penang and it was the best wedding dinner that I have ever attended.
It didn't accomodate as many people as Will's wedding but because it didn't, it felt way more personal.
There was a dance floor and my mom and the groom's mom danced.
I took photos with pretty cool people too.
I really really loved how they were so bubbly and stylish:)
And I look starstruck. Shut up.

Told me his name is Walter or something

Anonymous + me + Leonie

Me and Shuhan jiejie

Hello there again
This holiday I've been learning things.
Learning to be humble when I have achieved something, learning that our words should always be edifying and encouraging, learning to be strong, to be disciplined (when it comes to my individual writing projects) and to just... have time for my family, friends and myself.
I've also learnt to forgive myself because God doesn't blame me when I fail myself:)
I definitely have to get a job over these 3 weeks of holiday.
I'm determined to carry on working out and December shall be the month I shout "Oh glory!"
And I have to get new heels. My mom rammed over my favourite ones with her stupid car. Duh, of course I cried like crap.

This week is gonna be a good one.
Tuesday = theatre rehearsal
Wednesday = dinner+movie with Angel, Quan, Joel, Mimi and Sohei
Saturday = jamming with What Bunnies Do
Sunday = church + filming for camp video
Thursday+Friday=(?)

All I wanna do right now is partyyy, gulp down a few 'Blowjobs' and just..chill with my mates
Just take off into the night with 6 inch heels, money, my best makeup + glitzy clothes and definitely best friends
Ride around in supermarket carts with fireworks on the beach
Have a few kisses in between if there's somebody to love
And we shan't come home till about 7 in the mornin'
No sleepin allowed

(sorry i haven't been the best christian around but girls just wanna have..mm..fun)

No comments:

Post a Comment